These are the challenges presented on PyConPL conference. We prepared a set of riddles presneted to attendees as competitions. On PyConPL 2015 we presented Follow the White Python, where users had to solve problems one after another. One year later we prepared Python - There and Back Again, where competitors could pick up any challenge that suited them.
Feel free to play with the riddles and see, how would you deal with them. We wish you luck.
In case of any questions or reporting bugs, please contact at email@example.com
For the servers costs.
- Wasielak - coordinator, Dagobah, Earth, Rivendell, Umbar, Reverse, Dagobah
- Maciej Kociuba - Star Wars, Asteroid Storm, Erebor, Shelob, Mordor, Tweedeldee, Cheshire
- Adam Słysz - Secrets, Entform, Escape
- Piotr Gnus - Touchbin, Saber
- Andrzej Wronka - Catchme
- Rafał Jagoda - March
- Tomasz Hanusiak - Ships
- Łukasz Głowacki - Pelennor
- Maciej Gełdon - Mirkwood
- Krzysztof Chmiel - Amaze
- Radosław Sieradzki - Puzzles
- Kamil Tymczyszyn - Stars
- Bartosz Zaczyński - Prison